Autumn Apple Muffins
Total Time: 10 minutes
Hands-on Time: 10 minutes
Makes: 14 servings
Apple muffins are one of autumn's most comforting fall baking treats.
Packed with chopped apples, honey, spices and vanilla extract, this recipe offers a simple, yet tummy-warming dessert.
Serve muffins for breakfast or dessert with side of fruit as well.
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract - Kosher - ORGANIC - (2.00 fl. oz. Bottle)
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Powder (Aluminum-Free) - ORGANIC - (1.00 lb.)
- 1/4 teaspoon Cloves (Ground) - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.90 oz. Bottle)
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg (Ground) - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.90 oz. Bottle)
- 1 cup finely chopped Apple.
- 1 1/4 cups Unbleached Flour.
- 1/2 cup Canola Oil.
- 2 large Eggs.
- 2 teaspoons Water.
- 3/4 cup Honey.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg and set aside.
- In another bowl combine the oil, eggs and water.
- Gradually add the honey and beat until thoroughly combined.
- Add the vanilla and gradually begin adding the dry ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Do not over mix.
- Fold in the apples and spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin tin.
- Fill the cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through.