Total Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
A delicious breakfast or dessert, these crepes are made with simple ingredients and filled with an easy greek-yogurt/vanilla filling.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the crepes all-purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon sea salt, 2 large eggs, 1/2 cup whole milk, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Whisk/stir until smooth.
- Heat an 8” non-stick pan over medium-low heat.
- Place a scant ¼ cup of batter in pan.
- Swirl the pan so that the batter covers the entire bottom of the pan in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 1 minute, until the edges begin to peel away from the sides of the pan and look golden.
- Flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
Layer crepes on a plate, continuing until all the batter is gone.
- While the crepes are cooking, combine the ingredients for the filling in a bowl 1 cup plain Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds and stir to combine.
Once everything is done, assemble the crepes.
- Spread a thin layer of the filling over each crepe along with a couple slices of strawberries.
- Fold the crepes and repeat with all the crepes/filling.
Divide the crepes onto four plates and top with remaining strawberries, poppy seeds, and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Note: Use blueberries or raspberries in place of the strawberries, depending on the season.