Total Time: 15 minutes
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
Portable, sharable and packed with energy - a healthful pick-me-up to keep you in the holiday spirit.
- In a food processor, combine dates, oats, and cacao nibs, peanut butter and butter.
- Process on ‘high’ for about 1 minute until mixture is smooth.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture and roll into balls.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour shredded coconut into a second bowl.
- Pour pistachios into a third bowl.
- Roll each energy bite in one of the three coatings to create a holiday-themed medley.