Holiday Power Bites
Total Time: 15 minutes
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
Portable, sharable and packed with energy - a healthful pick-me-up to keep you in the holiday spirit.
- ½ cups Cacao Nibs (Fair Trade) - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.00 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon Cinnamon, Ceylon (Powder) (Fair Trade) - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.00 lb.)
- ¼ cups Sugar (Cane Sugar) (Fair Trade) - Kosher - ORGANIC - (5.00 lb.)
- 8 ounces Pitted Dates.
- 1 cup Instant Oats.
- 3 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, softened.
- ½ cups Natural Peanut Butter.
- ¼ cups shredded Coconut.
- ¼ cups Pistachios, lightly ground.
- In a food processor, combine dates, oats, and cacao nibs, peanut butter and butter.
- Process on ‘high’ for about 1 minute until mixture is smooth.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop mixture and roll into balls.
- Combine 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Pour shredded coconut into a second bowl.
- Pour pistachios into a third bowl.
- Roll each energy bite in one of the three coatings to create a holiday-themed medley.