Total Time: 25 minutes
Hands-on Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 12 servings
Spicy-sweet peach relish makes this savory, well-seasoned grilled fish recipe come together. These thick fish steaks are deliciously grilled while the honey and jalapenos in the relish work together to create a well-rounded flavor enhancer.
For the fish:
- Combine 1/3 cup of oil, lime juice, wine, bay leaves, onion flakes, coriander, peppercorns and sea salt to shallow dish.
- Stir to combine.
- Add fish steaks and coat with marinade.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Brush grill with oil.
- Remove fish from marinade and grill 3 to 5 minutes per side, or until just barely cooked in the center (check with the tip of a knife inserted gently into the thickest part of the fish).
- Lightly salt and pepper each side and serve with Spicy Peach Relish.
For the relish:
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving with grilled fish.