Blender Tomato Bisque
Total Time: 30 minutes
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
This simple, yet satisfyingly scrumptious tomato bisque will warm the senses. Creamy, yet full of wholesome ingredients like celery, onion and tomato, this bisque is blended to blissful perfection.
- 1 teaspoon Organic Salt-Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning 2.7 oz.
- 1 Large Onion.
- 1 Stalk Celery, sliced.
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil.
- 2 teaspoons Butter or Margarine.
- 1 28 oz.-can Whole Tomatoes.
- 1 cup Cream or Milk
- In a soup pot, sauté onions and celery in oil and butter.
- Add the Garlic & Herb Seasoning and stir for one more minute.
- On low blender speed, combine tomatoes (with liquid) and cream or milk.
- Add tomato mixture to pot.
- Heat gently, over low heat, until hot.