Total Time: 15 minutes
Hands-on Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 15 to 20 radishes
Fresh radishes dipped in a thin layer of butter, then seasoned with thyme, pink pepper and fleur de sel salt.
- 2 tablespoons Thyme Leaf (Whole) - Kosher - ORGANIC
- Peppercorns (Pink) - Kosher
- Salt - Fleur de Sel - Kosher
- 2 to 3 radish bunches (15 to 20 radishes), washed and greens + root tips removed leaving 1-inch top stems
- 1 stick unsalted butter
If butter starts to harden when dipping the radishes, microwave in increments of 5 seconds until loosened up again. If butter fully melts and turns translucent, start the melting process over again as the butter will not adhere to the radish. Let butter chill until fully hardened, then microwave again in increments of 5 seconds until the right consistency is achieved.
- In a small bowl, microwave butter for 25 to 30 seconds, until just under half melted.
- Stir until smooth, thick and drippy (not translucent and runny).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, wax paper or silpat.
- Scrape butter into a smaller, more shallow bowl.
- Dip each radish into the butter and place on lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with thyme, ground pink pepper and salt.
- Place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes, until butter is fully hardened. Serve chilled.