Atlas Cedarwood - (0.50 fl. oz. Bottle)
A unique wood oil, Atlas Cedarwood is often thought of as a masculine oil, which sets it apart from many other essential oils.
It can be used as a base note in a variety of recipes and is especially effective in outdoor patio sprays where it blends well with citronella, lemon eucalyptus, geranium and other essential oils.
Our Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil comes from Morocco.
In the past two decades, Morocco has made significant replanting efforts after Atlas cedarwood trees were overharvested for over 100 years.
There are now young groves of cedar throughout the Atlas mountains.
After the wood is processed in a saw mill, the oil is distilled from the scraps and sawdust.
Quick Tip: Diffuse 18 drops to encourage an uplifting atmosphere.
Recipe: Furniture Oil
- 36 drops Atlas Cedarwood Essential Oil
- 2 ounces Jojoba Oil
- 2-ounce Amber Glass Bottle with Writable Label
- In bottle, combine oils. Replace lid and shake until well blended.
- To use, apply to a soft cloth and rub into wooden furniture. *Test on a small, inconspicuous area before general use.
Safety Guidelines: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Dilute properly.
- May cause skin irritation.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Botanical Name: Cedrus atlantica
- Essential Purity Tested
- No Synthetic Preservatives Colors Fragrances
- Paraben Petroleum Free