Bergaptene-Free Bergamot Essential Oil - (0.50 fl. oz.)
191105 - Bergaptene-Free Bergamot Essential Oil - (0.50 fl. oz.)
- The major constituents of bergamot essential oil are limonene, linalool, linalyl acetate, terpinene, and pinene.
- It blends well with many other essential oils, including coriander, cypress, geranium, lavender, jasmine, Roman chamomile, and neroli essential oils.
- Bergamot also contains a constituent called bergaptene which increases the skin's sensitivity to sunlight. Most of the bergaptene has been distilled out of this product to make it safe for body care use when diluted properly.
- Bergamot essential oil is generally considered a top note oil.
Paraben Petroleum Free, No Synthetic Fragrances, No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers, No Animal Testing, 100% Pure Essential Oils, Paraben Free, No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances, GC/MS Tested for Purity.
Ingredients: Citrus bergamia (bergamot) bergaptene-free oil
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
This item is not available for expedited shipping and must be shipped via ground service.
Recipe: Uplifting Salt Diffusion
10 drops Aura Cacia Bergamot Bergaptene Free Essential Oil
½ cup coarse sea salt
Directions: Mix together oil and salt. Inhale for an uplifting aroma.
Safety Guidelines: If pregnant, nursing, suffering from any medical condition, or taking medication, consult a health care practitioner before use.
- Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
- Dilute properly.
- May cause skin irritation.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.