Enchilada Sauce - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.41 oz. Packet)
Enchilada Sauce Mix brings chili peppers the respect they deserve.
Blended with garlic, paprika, and cumin, our roasted red chilies provide maximum flavor without the heat that can drown out a chili’s flavor.
Whether made with chicken, beef, tofu, or seasonal roasted vegetables, your enchiladas are sure to be a wholesome family favorite.
Ingredients: Organic Cornstarch, Organic Chili Pepper, Sea Salt, Organic Paprika, Organic Garlic, Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Organic Cumin, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Guar Gum, Citric Acid.
- Stir packet contents, 1 1/2 cups water and 8 ounces tomato sauce in medium saucepan.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Brown 1 pound beef in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Drain fat.
- Stir in ½ cup Enchilada sauce.
- Spread sauce on tortillas, then spoon about ¼ cup meat filling into each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas tightly; place seam-side down in greased 11"x 7" baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over rolled tortillas. Top with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted.
Makes 8 servings.
Kosher: KSA Certified
Organic: QAI Certified Organic