General Tso's Simmer Sauce - ORGANIC - (8.00 fl. oz. Pouch)
A rich, boldly flavored brown sauce that’s tangy and sweet with a savory-salty soy note, bright aroma and a moderate bite of heat.
With visible flecks of garlic, red chilies and black sesame seeds lending authentic texture and additional flavor complexity, you've just got to experience it.
Suggested Uses: Simmer with cooked chicken and crispy stir-fried vegetables, and serve over rice.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Organic Soybeans, Salt, Organic Alcohol), Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Jalapeno Pepper, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Sesame Oil, Organic Garlic, Organic Onion, Organic Ginger, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Chili Peppers, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Cloves. Contains: Soy And Sesame.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. oil in a wide skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 1/2 lbs. diced chicken and stir-fry until cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Add 1 large-diced red bell pepper to pan and stir fry 1-2 minutes, then return chicken to skillet.
- Stir in sauce and cook until thickened slightly, 1-2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Serve with a side of steamed rice and sesame seed garnish.
Organic: QAI Certified Organic