Madras Curry Simmer Sauce - ORGANIC - (6.00 fl. oz. Pouch)
This spice-forward, tangy sauce features earthy pepper, savory tomato, aromatic onion and fruity, tropical notes, with sizzling heat from cayenne.
Prominent bits of red and green bell pepper, cilantro and coconut flakes lend texture and elevated flavor to this luscious orange-brown sauce.
Combine with water to open up the flavors and simmer with chicken, pork or vegetables.
Want great flavor with no hassle?
You got it.
Ingredients: Water, Organic Tomatoes In Juice (Organic Tomatoes, Organic Tomato Juice, Citric Acid, And Calcium Chloride), Organic Onions, Organic Tomatoes, Organic Bell Peppers, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Coconut Milk (Organic Coconut, Organic Guar Gum), Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Coconut, Organic Garlic, Organic Cilantro, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Turmeric, Organic Coriander, Sea Salt, Organic Cumin, Organic Cardamom, Organic Cayenne Pepper, Organic Cloves, Organic Black Pepper. Contains: Tree Nut (Coconut).
- In a small bowl, stir together 3 Tbsp. water and simmer sauce.
- Set aside.
- In a heavy skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. oil over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 lb. chicken breast tenders, sauté until cooked through.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Gently stir in sauce; cook until sauce begins to simmer, then remove from heat.
- Serve with basmati rice or naan.
Organic: QAI Certified Organic