Peppercorn Garlic Marinade - Kosher - ORGANIC - (1.00 oz. Packet)
Infuse fresh, vibrant flavor into meat, plant-based proteins and vegetables in as little as 15 minutes with our quick Peppercorn Garlic Marinade Mix.
In this marinade, organic peppercorns, garlic and chili heat meet cooling herbal notes of parsley, celery and onion for a blend that crackles with flavor.
Made with organic ingredients and free of hydrogenated oils and genetically engineered ingredients.
A marinade is a blend of oils, herbs and spices used to add incredible flavor for an easy, restaurant-quality meal in minutes.
Vinegar and oil break through the outside layer of meat to make sure it soaks up every bit of flavor from the seasoning included in the blend.
No fuss, just mix, pop into the fridge for 15 minutes (more, if you want), then grill to perfection.
Suggested Uses: Add to chicken or pork. For a plant-based version, substitute vegetables for meat.
Ingredients: Organic Garlic, Organic Black Pepper, Sea Salt, Organic Onion, Organic Chili Peppers, Organic Celery, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Parsley.
- In a medium bowl, whisk packet ingredients with 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil and 2 tbsp. white vinegar until thoroughly mixed.
- Reserve 2 tbsp. marinade for basting.
- Place 2 pounds chicken or pork in a large resealable bag or glass dish and add remaining marinade.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes, or longer for more flavor.
- Remove meat and discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill until desired doneness, basting with reserved marinade halfway through cooking.
No Hydrogenated Oils
Kosher: KSA Certified
Organic: QAI Certified Organic